WPA Workshops & Courses are for members only.
Internet Payments can be made to: Wellington Potters Association; Account Number: 02 0568-0024590-00 Reference: Workshop
WPA Workshop terms & conditions
- Your WPA membership must be current. For courses, you must be a full member. Associate members may register for workshops.
- Use the form below to register. The workshop coordinator will contact you within 3 working days to confirm your registration. If you have not received confirmation, please check your spam folder, or email email@example.com.
- Our workshops are very popular and full payment must be received in advance to confirm your registration.
- You may cancel your registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund at least 7 days before the scheduled workshop. After that, the fee is non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled by WPA or you are able to find a replacement.
- If the attendee(s) fail to attend the class or workshop for any reasons, kindly note the full fees are payable.
- Normal WPA policies apply for storage & firing of work made during workshops unless otherwise indicated.
- When a course is full we begin a waitlist. If you are registering for a waitlist, the workshop coordinator will contact you if a place becomes available. The same Terms and Conditions apply.